sculptures

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mayfest Fashion Show Project week 19

Project week 19 was fashion show; Mayfest at Pajama Factory in Williamsport, PA. I executed 3 dresses from fabrics that are available at Spoonflower, Iris stripes and swirly curves. Both fabric patterns have Braille-writing in freehand circles drawn onto them, depicting the title of the fabric. Both of these fabrics were original designs of my daughter Iris, which I then digitalized, created raport for the fabric printing and downloaded to Spoonflower. Click image for a slideshow!


























The fashion show also included my jewelry that I have created out of recycled materials; feather bib out of milk carton plastic and coffee container metal, and orange earrings shown with Iris stripes dress here have been made of leftover leather strips and belt buckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!